Shea Moisture is a brand that was started by Sofi Tucker, she started selling shea nuts at the village market in Bonthe, Sierra Leone in 1912. By the age of 19, the widowed mother of 4 was selling Shea Butter, Black Soap, and her homemade hair & skin preparations all over the countryside. Sofi Tucker was our grandmother Shea Moisture is her legacy. Shea Moisture is a company that made products to help you & your body. They aim to have No Sulfates, No Parabens, No Phthalates, No Mineral Oil, No Synthetic Colour and No Petrolatum. A business that has expanded through 4 generations.
- The Hydrating Body Lotion helps soften & restore the skin.
- Formulated with Organic Raw Shea Butter, Coconut Oil & Coconut Milk Blend, Acacia Senegal.
- The body lotion contains No Sulfates, No Parabens, No Phthalates, No Mineral Oil, No Synthetic Colour and No Petrolatum.
- The Organic Raw Shea Butter helps deeply moisturize the skin with Vitamins and Fatty Acids.
- The Coconut Oil & Coconut Milk Blend helps smooth & soften skin.
- The Acacia Senegal helps seal in the moisture in the skin.
- The body lotion is animal cruelty-free.
- The body lotion has a non-greasy formula.
- A light scented body lotion.
How to use:
- Rub the lotion all over your skin after you’ve had a bath or a shower.
- You can also use it as a massage cream.
- If irritation occurs then discontinue use.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, if contact occurs then rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Do not use on damaged skin.